Friday, July 29, 2016

Midnight Thoughts: Being Famous

I entered college as a normal student who goes to school 6 times a week, a student who used to go to internet cafe and play with my friends. A student who never thought he would have done something good something in his life until he met someone. Someone who have made a difference in his life. Someone who gave me a chance to prove myself that I am more than a person that I already thought I was. Someone that changed my life forever.

That day, I became a superstar in the very eyes of the organizing body. I was like a superman-like person that saved them in that crucial moment. They really looked up high on me and started praising me for what I did. And exactly that moment, I realized that everyone in that place is already like my friend 'cause they cared for you like you were a VIP to them. But, like all things on earth, things come to an end. One day, they would stop caring for you. Then, they would start ignoring you like they never knew you existed. After that, you will feel the loneliness inside. It is just me who is left to care for me. Everyone that I knew is now acting so cold on me because, right now, I am no worth to them. I am just a student who never excel in anything but being a hardcore technical person.

This is just saddening :(

No comments:

Post a Comment